Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Teen Reviewer: Tori Coker

Teen Reviewer Tori, 12, read Monster High, by Lisi Harrison (of Clique fame) and thought it was awesome! Here is her review:

"I really enjoyed this book and the rest in the (Monster High) series. I wouldn't say it was a realistic story, considering it's about a bunch of high schoolers who are monsters. One of the reasons I enjoyed it was because of the love story. I love books with that quality :) I would recommend it to any girl my age!"

Tori also loved Mockingjay, the final book in Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy: 

"This book is the last addition to the series, and I think it ends well. It's got its ups and downs, but the main character heals herself. It kills off two of my favorite characters, which I wasn't very happy about. But it has an epilogue that shows 20 years later, which is always a good thing. I can't wait to read more books like this one!"

Tori recommends both books.

Want to be a Teen Reviewer for this blog? Stop by the Teen Desk and talk with Alissa Bach.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment